Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Slice of Life : 3-4-15

    I feel much more comfortable as I change out of my wet sweat pants and into my warm jeans. I think think that Ultimate practice went quite well, aside from the fact that it was help almost completely in the snow. This made it uncomfortable, but but didn't effect the amount of fun that we were able to have. I have always enjoyed Ultimate, because it is the one sport that I have played that was practically made to be fun, and it actually is really fun.
   
   After I change out of my wet cloths, I walk out to where everyone is waiting to be picked up by their parents. I scan the area to find that non of my friends are left here, and that they have all been picked up. I sigh and sit down in a comfy chair, looking out the window for my nanny's car.

   A few blank minutes pass while nothing happens until Max the teacher says to the remaining kids, "Time to head on over to after-care." I slump out of the chair and lift up my heavy back pack on to my shoulders. The first one out the door, I open it up and keep my head down to stop the snow from blowing into my eyes. Where is my nanny?

       

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. It would have been cool to do ultimate. I enjoyed reading your slice.

    ReplyDelete