Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slice of Life: 3-15-15

Do you like cake? Some people don’t, and I don’t really understand their reasoning. To me, it seems impossible to be a human and also be able to not like cake. Anyway, my favorite flavor of cake is vanilla, (along with every other dessert) but at this moment in time I am eating a chocolate cake. An okay chocolate cake. I am not complaining or anything it’s just that (sniffle sniffle) it isn’t vanilla. I don’t understand people that simply don’t like vanilla (same with cake) because, it is just a plain and simple flavor that is amazing. But thing with chocolate is, sometimes chocolate is too much. I think chocolate is too rich by itself. My argument about this I a nutshell is, vanilla is better that chocolate is sweet and reliable, but chocolate isn’t. It’s like the government.
              I hope I don’t get arrested for saying that, but then again, I’m in America, not Russia.
              The cake is actually my sister’s birthday cake, and before it was a sixth of what it used to be, it wrote her name in fancy letters, and the age she was turning. (I’m not allowed to put those two things on the internet). Besides the red frosting writing her name, it was nothing but chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
              I pick up the last forkful and move it slowly into my mouth. When I close my lips around it and pull the fork out, in my mouth there is nothing but cake and icing. Plain and simple.

              You know, it’s actually okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment