Friday, February 6, 2015

Slice of Life: 2-6-15

   I press down hard on the top of the can, releasing a brown mist onto the model of the trench, accompanied by the satisfying yet cutting sound: pssshhhhhhhhhh. Only a few seconds later the odd smell of spray paint was in my nose, fogging my head and making me breath through my mouth in an attempt to regain the smell of grass and cold air. I move the can up ad down along the model, finding white spots and soon turning them into a muddy earth color that it is supposed to be.

      I stop spraying it, and stand up from my crouching position, relieving the tension in my thighs as well as my mind. I turn away from the model, and take deep refreshing breaths from the clean air. I shake my head a little and turn back towards the model and push back down on the top of the spray paint can.

No comments:

Post a Comment